jeudi, juillet 27, 2006

Hey ya

So, welcome peeps.

This is the spankin' new whinery where I can blast off everyday(kinda). Thanks for being my most loyal loving fans.

There're plenty of substantial reasons why I moved. The most important one is to let blogger.com host instead of wasting my own bandwidth on my own site. And the reason behind this reason is that I swear to be blogging with an awesome amount of (blurry)photos AND (nekkid)videos, thanks to the invention of YouTube.com.

For those of you who have been reading, I have some sad news as I begin this blog. I am very sorry and upset to say that Froggy, a.k.a. Todd, passed away when I was on vacation in Singapore (sob sob).

~~~



Froggy's Eulogy (presented by yours truly):
Froggy has been my very faithful companion since I moved to live by myself. He is a great birthday gift from a sweet friend, Kelin. Though he is mostly very quiet and kept to himself, I throughly enjoyed his loyal friendship and his unique personality never cease to amaze me. I remember the one and only time when I fed him a mealworm with his BadzMaru chopsticks, the first time I cleaned his tank and how the incident almost gave him and I a heart attack and of coz, the heartfelt moment when I realized he crapped in his pants when he first arrived at my place. He loved heights and I regretfully never had the chance to get him a taller vertical tank or a higher climbing tree. Nevertheless, I can feel that he liked the mini mansion that I designed for him as he sits gratefully atop his cute little castle. He will always be my first and only precious frog prince. And with that, I wish him good health and happiness wherever he is now, and may his soul rest in peace.

~~~

There is also other sad news that I have to announce. But this, I will keep it short as I am overwhelmed with tears while typing now. My beloved, most adorable, most faithful, cutest, coolest, my very first, darling companion/best friend/confidant/pet — Dolly, passed away while I was in Singapore. This is really painful. Her departure let me ache/pain and hurt me so hard. I did not know I am capable of such devastating emotions till that horrible horrible day. My heart is broken. Nothing can be done to fix it. I am damn sure about that. Okay, I have to stop now.

I cannot help but to share these incidents with you on this opening post. Depressing thoughts are all that indulge me now. I hope to feel better soon. I do.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for writing again! Like wat the blog is about, im sure everything will be fine soon.. im always here for you...

Anonyme a dit…

The Last Pedal
© By Carolann S. Wallace

Perfect as a rose pedal
Watch as it endures
The blooms fight for their life
As they are surrounded by knives
For what they know best
Is the blossom of their hearts
They live in the moment they open
Hopes to achieve, reside in their minds

Pedals come and pedals go
Stop to watch as they appear
Appreciate the colors and smells
Learn from them while they are here
For they will disappear
No more chances do they get
They cannot be forgiven
For they must open and if they don't
It is the end

Some will arise to the occasion
They are beautiful in every way
Every chance they get
To send sweet aroma in the air
To fill the days with colors so fair
But the life is short
Because they opened, they must fall
The fall to death
Conscious of the life they lived
Are they successful or
Do they suffer in agony
as the last pedal falls