jeudi, décembre 11, 2008

this is random.

My nose stud is like a part of me, like a third nipple.

I bought the VS nice lingerie-y slip, to sleep alone in.

I know more moody men than women.

I really want to tell this loser that I’ll never date him and stop telling examples of “if” we are dating. LOSER.

Everyday I drive in fear of getting into an accident. One in which is not my fault.

Do I really want to be a vampire?

I’m beginning to like the color pink. Crap.

Why don’t a lot of people recycle?

Actions are more obvious, louder, “don’t even try to hide” than words. Oh please.

I’m almost 30.

I should not buy leather products if I love animals this much.

I’ve been having a lot of thoughts about quitting my job recently. And you would think in such times I should be hanging on even tighter.

3 commentaires:

CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! a dit…

*hugs* dun worry too much k? everything will be just fine...

In advance, welcome back.. ^^

karenthecat a dit…

it's just one of those phases... are u pmsing? maybe you should go outside and run in the sun. it'll pass and you'll be back to normal again im sure.

Anonyme a dit…

okayyy, your infliction of a phase can only be solved with more bags, the homecoming trip, alcohol, food, shopping, shopping and shopping!

fret not, all will be good *HUGZZ*