mardi, mai 26, 2009

current obssession #7

Mulberry Bayswater Pouch in silver crackled shiny leather USD195

Should have bought it that day at Bleecker St. I guess I only really want it when it is all sold out :(

5 commentaires:

Clara a dit…

see what we told you that day!! :)

anyway, there is a Mulberry store in SG, why don't you try to see if they still have it there?

agrasshopper a dit…

I know! I know! Le Sigh~

maybe one of the kind souls I know in SG would do that for me? Could be more expensive there too.

Clara a dit…

even if it's a bit more expensive it still worth it because the silver is a seasonal color!! (I checked the Mulberry website and they don't have silver)

and while browsing for your purse, I fell in love with the East West Shimmy and the Shimmy.

karenthecat a dit…

i likey!

yun a dit…

We just cannot stop shopping, can we? XOXO..