lundi, juillet 20, 2009

I lost to spiders

yeah. officially, coz those MOFOs have invaded my bed, the one most private things I consider.

I AM PISSED OFF.

It begun innocently, seeing 2 teeny weeny baby spiders crawling on my bed, I brushed them off, changed to clean sheets and forgot about it.

Then one night, as I was almost fully asleep, I felt something ticklish on my face. Yes you guessed it right. BUT THIS TIME IT WAS A FULL SIZE SPIDER STROLLING ACROSS MY FACE.

Guess who slept on the couch that night?

And who hadn't slept on her own bed for almost 1 week?

Perfect ending to a rather relaxing evening where we went to the Spa at the Trump Hotel on the Strip for a pampering massage session.

Isn't it ironic...........

Highest reward for anyone who can give me the best/quickest solution. Apply now >

1 commentaire:

FT a dit…

what the hell.. where's source? Do they have a home in your bed? or around it?

I'd call pest control if it's too out of hand. It reminded me of that spider movie which scared the hell out of me when was little. Forgot its name...