jeudi, septembre 17, 2009

Finally I am mobile!

After waiting for about 1 week, I finally received my new driver's license from the DMV. Meanwhile, I couldn't drive as I went to renew it pretty late and realise that you no longer can receive the new card on the spot, they need about 1 week's time and then they will mail it to you. That's coz' of some new technology they're using to make those card to prevent fraud. So he has been my Ahmad for a week, I would say I don't mind at all.

On the picture below you'll see my old license. It was done when I first moved here almost two years ago (separate entry on that). I look good I think. A little more feminine and demure than the reality.

Then now you see the angry, unsatisfied criminal look on my face on the new license right below the old one. What's wrong? Sigh, After waiting 3.5 hours at the registration office to have your picture taken, anyone could look like that.

Plus they updated the design with random animals roaming (how come I never see them running around happily at all?). And that title font! God save the DMV.

1 commentaire:

JayWalk a dit…

My grandma! What chubby cheeks you had!!

And yeah. You look good now.