mercredi, janvier 06, 2010

Post X'mas sales leads to cheap(er) yummy foods!


These are SUPER yummy. If you like sucking peppermint candy canes, this is 10 times better! oh well, anything coated with chocolate makes it better.
I have been wanting to grab an Italian Panettone this X'mas ever since I watched Giada de Laurentiis of Food Network talk about her favourite food of all, the Panettone Milanese from Emporio Rulli-LarkspurYums! And ironically, I lived in San Francisco for so many years and never knew about them until now, when I have moved away. However I didn't order from them, I got my Panettone from a href="http://www.williams-sonoma.com/">Williams Sonoma. On sale! Two days after X'mas! LOL. It still tasted really good.

The best time to shop is after X'mas. Remember this later this year!

Aucun commentaire: