mercredi, mars 16, 2011

my blog is not dead!

Blame work, blame the BF, blame life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dreaming of Paris, but first...

I AM GOING TO SF FOR MY BIRTHDAY! YAY!

So exciting! Dunnoe why the BF suddenly said: Erm, why don;t we go to SF for your bday?

Then I sprung out of my seat, and immediately searched for flights.

It started out as taking the day off for my bday which is falling on wednesday this year. I took only wednesday off as I don;t believe anyone should work on their bday. But the BF took wed through fri, and I was like: it's not even your bday. Then he decided not to waste it by sitting around at home, so YAY!

I have been trying to get him to go visit with me for a while. I've been away for 3+ years, but I'm pretty confident that I can remember the buses to take to the Ferry building so I can have a Miette cupcake (or three) on my special day. I can't wait to see my friends, breathe in the cool crisp bay air and just dance in this fabulous city I used to call Home.

I'll def. write about my trip after I'm back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up, is planning for Paris. I always wanted to go there. I would move there in a heartbeat once I can figure how to speak French and manage a stylish lifestyle there (Any French royalty interested in a cute Asian gf?).

this trip should happen later this fall. Will keep you posted. In the meantime, I have been living a very modest lifestyle. Even when I went shopping last Saturday, by myself, with no BF nagging at me, I DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING!!!!!!!

sighz, I have grown up.

Aucun commentaire: