lundi, février 12, 2007

Airline Fucking Thieves!!!

Man Tracks Down And Gets Prosecuted Baggage Handler Who Stole His Camera, Delta (An American Airline) Still Won't Refund.

Delta won't refund Charles' money after his camera was stolen from his luggage by a baggage checker, even after he tracked the camera down on eBay and got the thief fired, arrested, and prosecuted.

Delta's position is that, "We must respectfully deny your request for a full refund of your trip since travel did commence."

Using that rationale, it wouldn't matter if a stewardess stabbed you repeatedly in the chest and barfed on your wounds. As long as you got to where you were going, everything is copasetic.

The theft occurred in August of 2005, and Charles is still trying to pry a refund from Delta's mangy paws.

Inside, find a treasure trove of documentation, showing his correspondence with Delta, the TSA, Port Authority police services, the New Jersey prosecutor's office, and the winning bidder on his camera on eBay...

click here to read the full story. Makes my blood boil!!!!

I had my freaking camera stolen the same way, while taking United Airlines. I have an EMPTY camera case at the end of my flight. And they refuse to take any responsibility or acknowledge any shit. I will never take Delta nor United in my life ever again. I rather swim.

May that stealing fucker rot in hell.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Well written article.