jeudi, février 15, 2007

Missing

I’ve just watched a tv show. A whole lot of people were missing due to an accident. Everyone is busy looking for their loved ones and friends who were involved. Missing. Lots of people are missing.

Now I am worried. Will someone come for me when I am missing?

Will there?

Being alone here. I am a little worried for myself now. Just a little.

When I moved here alone, no friends, no phone, no tv, no computer. The thought of me corpse rotting away in my bathtub for weeks before the neighbor complains did cross my mind. Luckily it did not happen.

Same thing now. Except I do have a friends, 2 phone lines, a tv and a laptop. The same thought still crossed my mind. Except for the fact that my colleagues might suspect a thing or two after one day of MIA (“Where’s SWK??? She better get her ass down here and finish this mechanical, or else!”).

I am scared.

1 commentaire:

Alison a dit…

I sometimes wonder that too. Will it be too late before someone realised i'm gone. *scared*