jeudi, mai 31, 2007

Kitchen Kura

Went to Y's gf's mom's little Jap restaurant last night and ate waaaaaaaaaay too much. We got a little too ambitious.

It's call Kitchen Kura in the sunset district of SF, and really small but cozy. There's even a small corner selling handmade Jap toys made with cloth. I bought a *bento box* with shrimp and a grumpy looking frog with a tadpole on its head! Will post pictures later.

Meanwhile enjoy these pics of the food i recommend.

Nanba fried chicken
Okonomiyaki which I thought was a croquette
Agedashi tofu
Eggplants
Gyozas
Miso soup

There was more but the pics didn;t look good. Boo.oooooo

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Everytime I eat an eggplant, I wished I would outgrow the dislike for it already. I still love the deep purple and mysterious look they have going on. Maybe one day I'll be able to appreciate the slimey texture. Your meal looks great, sorry to rattle on..

Alison