mercredi, juillet 18, 2007

Just placed an online order.

5 commentaires:

t r i p l e eye l i d s a dit…

i wanna play!!! ME! ME! PICK ME!

FT a dit…

welcome to the wii club~
You'll be playing with wii sports for like 2 months straight and then you can ask me which other game to buy.

Nana-land a dit…

no fair!!... i so want to play it...

buy for me toooooooo!!!

agrasshopper a dit…

I will have a WIIIIIIIIIIIIII party at my place, but since it is so small. I can only invite peeps one at a time! hahaha.

I ordered two games with it - Mario and Zelda. Da two best games in the world. and i will get bubble puzzle later.

meina= it's so hard to get it, and it was sold out within like 15 mins I got the notification of availability. and i heard it is available in SG already, for a lot more exp than here though. stanstan should know ;P

Nana-land a dit…

yes! it's so much more exp over here... order one for me the next time u know it's available can???

pretty please???