samedi, juillet 07, 2007

thegreatindependencedayofthisnotsogreatfeelingcountry

It has been hot in here. Which is nice. I love hot. Hot, hot, hot.

4th of July crept up behind me like a monkey in the shadows. Didn't plan any biggie plans so I just chill with friends and this is what I did:

Had tea~ at the grove on Fillmore with my married friends who just got a puppy, instead of a human baby. Wise choice.



Hello, I am Leo, the King of Spartans.


He is a really mellow fellow. Not like a crazy 11-weeks old puppy you would normally see. Which is good for the parents in a way.

EVERY FEMALE pedestrain who walked by HAD to stop to pet him or ask about him (endless OOooooooos and Awwwwwws). Real show-stopper. Great accessory for single men looking for a quick date.

Made a quick stop to crissy field to join in the merry making of fellow SF peeps then we went back to my office. NO, not to work. But to use the facilities. It has been months since I felt so grateful to be working there(KEYCARD ACCESS!).

Those who never been, the fireworks display happens at the Fishermen's wharf, particularly on the PIer 39. Yours truly works right across the street from the pier and our upper storey decks have an unblocked kick-ass view. Not to mention the company's bbq grill, pool tables, table tennis tables and fully equipped chef's kitchen on the third floor deck. Where else to go man?




like a flower
like Saturn
like fireworks
like glasses

I decided to stop taking photos of the fireworks coz they always turn out shitty without a tripod anyways. Instead I looked at it, enjoying it fully. not worrying about anything else in the world.
Dont have pics of the humans, as they didnt turn out good, as usual. Only the pic of me drunk that surfaced the following day looked worthy enough to post, but not available on this comp. It shows up on my friend's new iPhone whenever I call him. So nice.

Here's to my independence!

p.s. Just came back from a movie date - Ratatouille! It is fueling my desire to move to Paris ever mooooooooooooooore.

1 commentaire:

Puzzle solver a dit…

Los Angeles ramen!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16539699@N00/757593295/