vendredi, septembre 21, 2007

Once, he said to me: "I don't get mad, I only get even." This was when I threw a wilful but short tantrum one night which I regretted, apologized and received the above response. Needless to say, when we broke up, him getting even was an understatement.

well well. just wanna say that I am trying to learn how to manage myself. I feel like I am easily upset, angered or irritated the past few years. How do I say this, well I have definitely seen better days. I am getting more and more sensitive. Does it come with old age? I guess so.

He tried to get in touch with me. I tried to not return his messages. I am still trying.

2 commentaires:

Alison a dit…

I thought people only say that in a movie.

Nana-land a dit…

Ooh... that's evil!

Be glad he's not in your life anymore.