samedi, septembre 29, 2007

Lost in Transition

Now you see me,



Now you don't.


The cheap miser cells in me struggled as I finally click on the Internet access button of my hotel. Afterall it is Vegas. WHO stays in their hotel room to check their emails and surf the net?

ME.

I saw this funny little place today while driving.



Ask me how Vegas is people. And all I can say it is so different from what YOU would expect.

I am also homeless. Have you been homeless before? This hotel thing is nice for now, but it might wear off soon. I am so anxious to get a place. I even bought my new bed before having an address to ship too. Silly me.

I have no friends here. I want to go watch a movie but I have no one to go with.

Someone can visit me please?

please???

6 commentaires:

FT a dit…

Don't worry, once you start working you'll get a ton of friends in no time.

Stay safe while you explore the city my friend~

Clara a dit…

you might find it quite liberating to go to the movies by yourself.

i did. :)

hang in there, im sure you'll find a place, and and many friends, soon!

t r i p l e eye l i d s a dit…

fly your cook/cleaner/driver a ticket!! hee...

hang in there sweetie =)

Anonyme a dit…

when i moved to my first city, alone, i quickly learned how to go to the movies by myself. now it's still my favorite way to go. try it! oh and dinner by yourself? a book or a magazine is the key. :)

we miss you up here ...

agrasshopper a dit…

Thanks peeps! I am kicking well.....

Alison a dit…

I always get the bittersweet pain when I move out from a place i've finally gotten used to. But then, new places, new people, new possibilities, VERY exciting! Looking forward to your updates!