samedi, janvier 05, 2008

My no. 1 reason for low-productivity rate

I'm being paid to do nothing lately...well, our dept. kinda deserves this break because we've just launched 2 major painful websites. I was introduced to this plug-in for Mozilla's Firefox browser which clearly is a time-consuming, you'll-never-work-again kinda fun thing to install. It randomly brings you to ANY webpage ever created based on your preferences. So you can definitely pick your usual filthy humor, political news, girly blogs, weather-first topics and you're all ready to roll.

Try it, It's actually much better than how I'm describing it. I just lost my writing skills today.
And of course if you're doing this at work, don't brag about it to other colleagues unless you work in a casual environment like mine. And don't blame me if you ever get fired because this post will self-destruct in 10 seconds and you'll lose all evidence.

So, have plenty fun!

Aucun commentaire: