mardi, janvier 22, 2008

Since I'm officially an Interactive designer...

it's totally legit for me to surf the net all day during work for research.

My next client is a high-end luxury condo/hotel/spa service provider and I was just shoppingsurfing sophisticated luxury brands for reference.

Viktor & Rolf is not as huge as they should be, according to me coz' I actually like their logo/creative direction a lot. Check out this pic of their flagship store in Paris where the interiors are built upside down.



At first I thought they got their shitzz wrong on the website and wanna write a complaint letter to demand compensation for causing me such emotional distress. But then I realize I am the fooled fool.

Isn't that so clever?

Did I mention that I want to live to Paris?

I want to live in Paris.

Aucun commentaire: