jeudi, février 14, 2008

Prada Spring Season Flower Heels







These shoes can make me die and go to shoe heaven~

Lesie's wedding coming up, i need shoes anyways so maybe probably................

Let's see how the NYC trip turns out. They have my favourite Prada boutique in SoHo anyways. Yes! I'm going there for the long-President's-Day weekend to shake my booty in the cold air. Hope at least it snows a little to make the trip more magical.

In other baby news...
Two fav. couple friends of mine just annouced their pregnancy! woohoo, so brave of them to venture down this path. You can go read Lance's jittery annoucement here. The other couple is Melvin + Cindy! Both couples got married around the same time and are around the same age. Such coincident! I wonder if any of them would name their kid Mickey or Minnie (year of the rat mah~).

So I guess from here, it starts. the unavoidable path of life— first wedding invites, then now baby annoucements.

2 commentaires:

FT a dit…

ha you know I actually thought about the name Mickey. But Nica was really against it.
Not Minnie though, I can't stand a mouse with high heels, lip gloss and a bow on her head.

That flower heel shoes look pretty hot~

t r i p l e eye l i d s a dit…

i want also......
the shoes not the baby *shrug*