vendredi, septembre 05, 2008

Did I

tell you that I re-pierced my nose? Okay, there might not be a thing call "re-pierce", but I did it on the exact same side to the exact same nose after the previous closed due to 'misunderstandings' between me and my body.
He was very skilled but a bit fierce.

My uncle said I'm too old for such actions (?) and my mom said: What?! (This fav. phrase of hers is also printed on her fav. t-shirt which she's guilty of wearing all the time.)

It was impromptu as Amy came to town and made me wanna do something painful.

Nah, it was just stress from work and then I realise I'm 11 months and 5 days old in Vegas! Almost a full year! I should be able to walk on my own at least, but I'm still so needy.

I'm halfway to becoming an LV native now, according to the cool funny old man who was playing his guitar on the roadside—complete with sock & sandals, kneepads (yes, you read me right) and a foldable camping chair in case he needed a break from the 'stage' he set up. It was an interesting night at the LV's monthly "First Friday" events.My friend approached him with a $5 contribution and asked about the kneepads. He said he will deomonstrate their purpose in a little bit and he did.Hard core. Take that all you Guitar-hero wannabes!!!

I actually went to this event in June, and I haven't been back since. I went for the first time in November but it was cold and raining. I don't think I'll go again, since my 'kaki' is not longer here :(

I count myself pretty fortunate (a-hem) that I've many many visitors during such a short time. Everyone either misses me so much (!!!) or they fancy my giant never-fail-to-shock bathtub or both. Either way it's a win-win situation for them. As for me, I get plenty of good company and goodies from foreign lands. Trying not to complain here.

My tally is at 14 houseguests and 13 visitors-with-their-own-hotel-rooms.

Just want to let y'all know that I rarely change my sheets and wash my towels.

Kidding.

And now I'm waiting for the day my mom will come visit. And I know Lesie & wife are not going to make the trip for some reasons. How dare these people have other priorities in life!

Also, it means my 1 year work review is coming up. I wonder if that actually means anything for me, given the somewhat weird vibe in the agency. Bad economy? Lay-offs? My department has so far been very secure. We even got new businesscards as we're officially in a seperate 'group'. But I do know I've worked my ass off. Pray for me people! Pray! And you know what I'm after.

And those of you who don't know my friends Lance & Nica, it doesn't matter. He just welcomed his firstborn Aiden into this world (YAY!) after his wife did all the hard work.Little Acorn, oops I meant Aiden, just a few days old. (Photo stolen from your album lance! Hope you don't mind spreading some happiness.)

In similiar news, my other friends Melvin & Cindy also popped their firstborn Layla about a month plus ago.Awwwwww.......this pic of Layla smiling simply makes me melt a little bit. She had a case of baby acne but she much better now!(Another stolen photo from Mel's blog. Where else could I've gotten them?)

So my very out and open plan is to introduce these two babies one fine day (one is on the end of the East coast and the other on the end of the West Coast). I know their parents will be great in-laws and both families will get along damn well. heehee I'm thinking a bit far along the road but hey! who knows right ;)

And no, my blog is not turning into a baby annoucement center. It's just happy when happy babies arrive in happy families to lead happy lives.

Best wishes to them and hope they grow up strong and smart to save the planet!

Aucun commentaire: