vendredi, février 06, 2009

Yay or Nay? I can't decide.




Honestly, my heart skipped like 5 beats when I first saw it. Then as I looked for more images online, I develop some doubts. The concept and idea is cool, it looks cool from the side but from the front via the first pic? No so much.

Wondering if I should spent $100 on these. You know me and my adidas.

Adidas X Jeremy Scott

6 commentaires:

karenthecat a dit…

yay! love the bow very androgynous!

Danielle Bumblebee a dit…

hmmm.... i'm not sure it's good for wearing.. the clumsy shape n patent lining is questionable.. n the bow's not as apparent as ribbon bows should b.. but as part of ur collection, y not?

Anonyme a dit…

i share danielle's thoughts about the shoes! A wee bit clunkish but otherwise a nice addition!


Ophelia

Anonyme a dit…

Machiam Ferrangamo

Clara a dit…

i agree with you. Yay at first and then nay as i scrolled further down the pics.

FT a dit…

You wouldn't wear 2 neck ties on your shoes why bow ties? Just saying. I like the adidas stripes though~