jeudi, mars 05, 2009

adidas freak

Okay. I think it has been a while and that's why recently I had a Adidas freak-out. I bought just 4 pairs. Yes. Sorry mom. But I couldn't help it, especially the other 3 pairs I bought from Stella McCartney X Adidas.

First I bought the essential running shoe. It's funny how I own dozens of Adidas but none of them are for hard-core running. So I HAD to.
They dun look super cool, but they are functional and the dude at the store recommended them as he handed me a 10$ off coupon. So I paid about USD59 for these after taxes. And after 1 week, I was at the store again last night (will be explained later), he remembered me and asked if I went running. I hung my head in shame but Tadah! I finally went running tonight and feel super duper good right now.

So last night, at the same Adidas outlet, there was additional 25% off clearance items (I was at the outlets for official business btw). And the thing is, they chuck all the Stella McCartney stuff in a corner by the men's and kid's! WTH! If i weren't silly, I would never have ventured to that dark corner and find these amazing deals.....

Stella McCartney X Adidas Asheni in Black. Originally USD90. I paid USD11.21! They were half size too big but there is nothing the Dr, Scholl's gel soles can't do.

And then I bought these:

Stella McCartney X Adidas Fadeelah in Black. Original Price USD140. I paid USD14.96!!!

The price is really low. I cannot justify that I need more shoes. But when I see a sale like that, what's a girl gonna do?

Oh well, here comes the farked up part. I have bought so many Adidas that I can lose count sometimes. For the Stella McCartney X Adidas Fadeelah in Black, I actually already have a similar pair........
You can't tell right! But this is also Stella McCartney X Adidas Fadeelah, but in white! I bought it in early december for USD29.95 and I know I have it, but I didnt know it is the exact same model of the black pair I bought last night.

Jialat!

But I ish a happy girl :) My stacks of Adidas shoe boxes (I keep them) are almost reaching the ceiling.

1 commentaire:

Danielle Bumblebee a dit…

so jealous! these r going at crazy prizes.. love the black flats the most.. good call