mercredi, mars 11, 2009

angry little girl

work has been pissing me off. actually i really do like the things i do. i am very fortunate to have world-class, extremely snobbish, high-end, exclusive and some of the very top best service brands to be my clients and to have such great work included in my portfolio. it's great. it really is. but with great work comes great anger (i believe i shall be the first to coin such phrase).

such infuriating incidents that i am beginning to feel the toil on my body and soul. it's horrible when asked of someone else and they say that i seem always angry or sad at work. and that makes work work. it makes it really hard for the creative bone to prosper. it make sit really hard for me to care about my work. i am the sort of person who takes pride in the good work that i do but how do i do that when my team doesn't want to work as a team?

i don't know. with every smile they take away from me...............

Aucun commentaire: