dimanche, juin 13, 2010

paranoid

Earlier today the BF told me that Spark was not acting normal 'cause he stop jumping when he asked him to. I just dismissed the thougth and called the BF 'crazy'.

Then we brought Sparky to the doggy park. It drizzled a little earlier so since Las Vegas rarely rains people are like scared of rain so there was no one at the small dogs' park. Sparky didn't seem real excited and I thought it was just cause there is no friends around.

Then we got home and he went straight to bed. Later he didn't eat his treats, instead he took them and put them aside which is REAL unlikely of him.

We went out for dinner and came back and realised he didn't touch his dinner at all.

Then I'm starting to freak out a little. I go to see him in his bed with an intense fear that I'll find him stop breathing lying there.

He would lay next to use while we watch tv and I check once in a while if he is breathing and would open his eyes when I pet him.

I think I am really insecure. He might be just a little under the weather or having a cold or fever. I'll continue to watch him closely the next 24 hours and react. But given what I went through a while back, I'm afraid to lose anyone now.

Aucun commentaire: