mercredi, juin 09, 2010

pretending I'm busy

Because I just wanna be in denial and avoid the crap that really bothers me.

Today at the office pantry, while exchanging conventionally boring 'hellos' and 'how are yous', another colleague and I realized we were both very mentally exhausted and did not try to pretend to be all cheerful. Sigh.

I also realize that I've lost a certain drive for my life. I don't feel like fighting anymore. No, I'm not giving up on my life, I just want, you know, to live in a peaceful and happy environment, everyday. I don't want to go to work and sulk and pick fights with people on silly little things like font sizes and alignment of graphics. As much as I've tried to avoid the drama, I don't think I ever can because working in an ad agency itself is a self-stirring-shit drama ditch.

ok stop rant. show pictures ok?

ARIA's buffet—The latest place where I have to bring visitors to. This dessert strawberry cheesecake....oh la la.
But the crab legs are the best! Dipped in melted butter!
Then we had a bbq for the weekend...
And some pretty interesting guests.

Aucun commentaire: