dimanche, juillet 31, 2011

I am a bad person.

I've neglecting my blog again...Forgive me as I was trying to woo my Life back to me. It's been great so far.

Yesterday (sat) I had a very fulfilling day. I went kayaking in the AM, bbq dinner party and then KTV till the wee hours. I was exhausted but in a very good way. I'm making it a point to accept any social invitation, and also plan things to do with friends who are helping me to move on quicker than I thought.

I admit that there are moments where I slipped. Like when I was floating on my life vest alone, just chilling in Lake Mead when we took a break on an island from kayaking, I was imaging things. I was actually talking to him in my head as he appear right before, but at least I was telling him to go away :) And it would never be true because he is actually scared of the ocean and can't swim (what a dumbass. Seriously why did I date him?) LOL


Have you watch Objectified?

Objectified Trailer from victor barcellos on Vimeo.



We watched it at work during a "Lunch & Learn" session. It was nice to have such activities at work.

Aucun commentaire: