dimanche, août 06, 2006

I wonder why I can't grow fat.

I had an AWESOME weekend.

The reason is FOOD (and massage and food and shopping and girlfriends and food and weather).

Fri:
• had lunch @ Cafe Myth - fabulous Pulled-Pork Panini & Home-made Potato Chips.
• tried out a new massage(affordable) place on California St. and had a refreshing Swedish massage. I have too much tension on my back, I was told.
• ate at Solstice
(I only just realised I had mentioned this on the previous posting. Oops!)

Sat:
• worked @ Stumasa from 11-6 with M
• went shopping with her @ the Gap & H&M
• ate a big dinner at a dirty filthy & absolutely satisfying Vietnamese place called Tu Lan (I'm not cussing! It really is)
• someone drunk-dialled me

Sun:
• woke up early to have delicious Viet. beef pho @ Turtle Tower (M's addiction)



• proceeded to the San Francisco Gift Show 2006 @ the Moscone Center (trade only). Shopper's Heaven - but can't buy unless I want x12 of everything. Cash & Carry has the shittiest stuff too.
• 2 words - Beard Papa





I'm eating a chocolate-filled as I write.

• I was hungry again so met S & E for an ultra-early dinner @ 5 @ Tanpopo in J-town.



• Viewed a 2-bedroom apt with S & E. Great but the closet space(or the lack-thereof) is not very helping especially with fashion-chameleon me. Ha!
• Finally ~ They dropped me home, I did 2 loads of laundry, watched America's Funniest Home Videos, cleared some stuff from my SG trip(yesh yesh... ...they're still hanging around on the floor) and will call it a day right after this.

Aucun commentaire: