mardi, août 01, 2006

Someone decided to leave. So we have to eat.

This issue of the SF Guardian's 2006 Best of the Bay is am awesome nifty solution to my usual problems of deciding where to eat. Instead of going to LIME for its recommended brunch, I decided to ask the gang to go there for dinner. If it's good, it will not make a difference will it???

They serve in small dishes-Tapas style, which is great for little girls like me, but not for those ever-hungry men. Nevertheless the food is awesome~ Everything we had is good. Everything. So, go knock yourselves out if you have a chance to. It is near the Castro area, so there is the one Men's bathroom, the other is a Unisex situation. The servers dress in the weirdest way. Somehow they didnt communicate before they go to work this morning. One was dressed like a tennis player, and the hostess looked like she walked right out of a burlesques act.

Here are some pics of the food. I am still figuring out how to use my shiny digicam.














Also, Mister Hu is leaving to convert to a 'East Coaster', thats not cool, and hence the farewell dinner.

Just chatting with a colleagues today, feeling kinda teary still, everytime i think of Dolly. I dunnoe why. Somehow, some random songs, some bizarre thoughts will remind me of her. and then I get upset, and all pissed. And then I get into fights or arguements with innocent(not!) people I care about :(

Aucun commentaire: