samedi, novembre 11, 2006

Either I have been watching too much crap or I have a lot of hatred for the world.

My whole family had to exavacate my house as the infected zombies are about to barge in. we have to leave. And the funny thing is, only my house is targeted. And I can’t bring Dolly and Puppy with me. So I had to drop them off at my neighbour’s backyard.

Then we left, I vividly remember my whole family was behind me but I cannot recall seeing them much. Because I was a sword-wielding zombie killing machine. I carried around this long fine sword and was swifter than a ninja on crack. I sliced the heads off of any zombie I see before they could even see me. I have to purge the city of these infected before they hurt more people.

There was a lot of blood. Everywhere. I had to be careful so as not to touch any single drop. Or I would become one. Then I returned to my house as the battle is almost over. My house was in ruins. We entered cautiously and finish any leftovers that still managed to lurk around. There was one lying on the sofa, weak, as I walked over and ended his misery. Then I walked to the back where the kitchen is and saw a few vicious dogs hanging around.

We threw a dead body over the ledge that divided us and the dogs. The distraction worked as they ran and savaged the body while I jumped over and killed all of them in seconds.

But in then meanwhile I was careless and got bitten on my left arm. I looked around, not knowing what will be my fate. The rest of the people around froze. Then I asked someone to slice off my arm before the infection was spread to the rest of my body. No one moved. Intuitively, my right arm rose, holding the sword, and I tried to do it as fast as I could.

I don’t remember much of what happened until later. I supposed my dogs were found alright. So I left the house and went to check the surroundings. I didn’t get back until much later when my father announced to me that he had to kill Puppy. The news devastated me. I asked why. He told me that she was acting all strange and tried to eat the meat off one of the infected bodies.

I was furious. She did that only because she was hungry as she is pregnant. And she was moody because she was pregnant with new puppies. I was crying so hard, and it hurt so dreadfully that at this point I woke up in pain.

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

did you just watched Resident Evil lately? Maybe even Resident Evil 2?

Man~ I really can't picture you being swifter than a ninja on crack slashing through zombies. Were you wearing tight leather pants?

Nana-land a dit…

Ur admiration for Milla Jovovich has turned into an obession?

Is puppy pregnant?

hang in there... 32 more days

agrasshopper a dit…

I dunnoe what i was wearing... but i can only imagine myself to be as cool as Milla! ~ my goddess....

she is not pregs lah, i can;t explain my dreams!

a friend told me my dream reminds him of 28 days later. i think he is right.

but i haven;t watch any of these zombie shows in a while. i guess i don;t need to.

shrly a dit…

this seems to be a very exciting 'movie'!!!!!

Anonyme a dit…

some pple say wat u dream is wat u really want in life! ha