dimanche, janvier 21, 2007

Alone.

I have been back for 14 days. Not all days are busy, but all that mad holiday rush was a little overwhelming. I needed a vacation from my vacation. So these days, I usually just come home from work; walk around the apartment (though there is not much to venture), pick up pieces of stuff here and there, throw out pieces of stuff here and there… …

Blogging has been reduced to a minimum although there’s a huge bunch of photos to share. Alas! I dropped my new camera right on the second day in Japan and it became dysfunctional :(

So here are some photos to recap the vacation:

My Chee Kuey

Santa Babes

My Wantan Mee

My Puppy!

Old Chang Kee fried Squid head, hahaha!

My girlies! [Is the guy on the right who I think he is ;) ]

More girlies!

This Hokkien fried prawn mee was really good!

jus as she was about to yawn~

very good sweet bread & kaya

Janice trying her dress...

We booked a suite at Intercontinental

The Hen & her chicks

The Hen & her chicks @ Bar None

Neither of our birthday but nevermind... we still pose!

It's the pig's!!!

In Japan, Ginza's Chanel boutique window display

My nephew! "Someone" holding a banana on the right?!! warrau!

"Someone" dropped her camera around here - Asakusa

Nice packaging

Tokyo Tower

Almost the whole gang - taking a tea break during shopping trip @ Odaiba.


See? It was so eventful, made me so tiring, but all worth it!

I miss home~

I moved the furniture around in my apt again! Feels like a new home.

Aucun commentaire: