samedi, janvier 20, 2007

Happy happy happy

This couple is so happy, ya?

Many happie returns to Nini & Nica...

They finally got married late Dec in Taipei last year and I am kicking myself for not being there. The engagement party, after-party, wedding dinner looked really really happy and happy! (Lance, I looked through ALL the photos ok! Even that 400 shots... it took about 20 mins of clicking...)

Makes ME want to get married soon... any takers?

~~~

This isn't such a sad blog, is it?
:p

3 commentaires:

FT a dit…

Sorry for taking away 20 minutes of your life. I hope it was worth a while clicking through those photos!

Yes, indeed it was a happy day. And really too bad you couldn't make it.

Thanks SW~ Hope you feel better, and may you get hitched soon.

Nana-land a dit…

They look so happy n you are sharing their joy... how sad can tat be?

PS. I got hooked on a friend's baby blog... makes me wanna have a baby...

=P

agrasshopper a dit…

oh no,

someone's biological clock is ticking like a bomb!!!

i am expecting a little nana real soon