jeudi, janvier 11, 2007

We’re dying everyday…

That’s what I feel now. I have been coughing for more than 1 week. Since I left Singapore, I have been coughing throughout my trip to Tokyo. It was fucking annoying to me and everyone around me. I went to the 100 Yen shop and bought a hankie and coughed all my germs in it, and I brought it all the way back without washing it! Hahahahaha!

The weather in SF is icy cold, not helping on my cough neither.

The agency is moving at the end of the month. Weird timing, as 2 friends’ office just moved to the neighborhood and I’m gonna move away. Fate.

Suffering from serious jetlag too. I sleep at like 9 PM and wake up at 3 AM, hungry. I realize it is better to wake up and eat and unpack and go back to sleep at 5/6AM. First day of work was hell. One colleague caught me falling asleep on my desk. Tsk Tsk.

~~~



SINGAPORE

I had such a blast! Thanks everyone who spent so much time with me and made it one of the best (though so short) trip home. I wanted to party and I certainly did. Four nights of partying out of 10 days home. Not bad huh? That’s why I am coughing. Pay back time.

Ate lotsa food. Carried Puppy a lot. Kissed her. Slept. Shopped. Didn’t think about work AT ALL. Just thought about playing all the time. Hehehehehehe that was heaven.

TOKYO

Was very enjoyable especially getting to meet my nephews for the first time!!! So so so lovable. I am not ready to have kids, but it was sure fun playing with other ppl’s!

Japan was having their annual sale and my, oh my. 50% off almost in all stores and some are even cheaper than in Singapore! But I did control myself coz I already spent a fortune in SG. Coz I bought the pig an iPod Nano and some swanky Adidas.

I guess I just didn’t have too much time to find the perfect Ramen. I didn’t. but I had some good food. I am easily satisfied now. Coz maybe I stop trying to expect so much, stop being so greedy and just enjoy what I have.
~~~

I need to sleep for years.

Short update this is. No mood to write. Can’t find the heart anywhere.

but i have a good vibe for this year :)

Aucun commentaire: