jeudi, juin 14, 2007

Little Tea Party

This beautiful Sunday, I skipped over to D's place as she hosted her tasting party. Yeah, lure me with some promises of cupcakes and tea. I will be there, even if I fall down or lose me a leg.

When I got there, everything was laid out. I whipped out the camera and snap snap snap. Then I just sat on the same spot the whole time. Mouthful after mouthful, cup after cup. It was great company and for a great cause.

We need to give her very detailed feedback so that she can start her little buzzy delectable pastry business. Good luck young one! I know you will venture very far with this! Yay!




Got her a little hostess gift - an Eggling to grow into a basil plant.

2 commentaires:

danielle bumblebee a dit…

i ain't that young! :) glad u could make it.. ur feedback was really useful so thank u.. u know u can count on me to stuff u with more macarons.. i promise..

upcoming flavors: black sesame, pistachio, coffee, vanilla n of course, chocolate!

Nana-land a dit…

wow! they all look so good...

i want some toO! u lucky gal!