mardi, juin 26, 2007

My dear friends...

if you love me, you will want me to be happy. And I will be happy if someone can get this Anya Hindmarch bag for me. I alays do my part in saving the planet, recycling and all that, like a mini-enviromentalist.

Details: South East Asia
A cream bag with grey lettering will be launched in July through Anya Hindmarch stores in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Beijing. It will also be available through On Pedder stores in Jakarta, Bangkok and Shanghai. USD $15

Can someone please?


3 commentaires:

Nana-land a dit…

deary, i'll be busy... but i'll text u if i see it...=)

karenthecat a dit…

its cool! i think i'll get 1 myself too!

t r i p l e eye l i d s a dit…

cute! i want one too.. hmm.. maybe i can bring you one if i see it when i go back in july