mardi, octobre 02, 2007

The agency that moved me

I did not take these shots, but they are so nice huh?

My past two days at work are futile. I didn't do much as it was mainly orientation and me on the phone changing my billing/mailing address on countless banks, phone, credit cards, store cards, mag subscriptions and many more nonsense.

the main 3-storey building with ample parking for 100+ employees
the central circular stairs and metal entrance doors.
the sparkling stars on 3rd floor main reception greets everyone.
A conference room
The Creative Dept. But yours truly sits downstairs in the Interactive Dept.


There's about 155+ employees in this 8 years old full service multi-million agency. Founded mainly by 2 very smart guys. A great change from my previous multi-national company, this is a local, one outlet place. So the bosses are walking in the same hallway as I do. Making decisions just got much easier and faster(I hope).

I haven't get my first assignment YET. I shouldn't jinx myself by saying I'm so free at work. Personally, I gots shit to do. Movers coming tomorrow, as well as my mattress delivery guys.

Oh yes, I forgot to say I got my apt. YAY!

It's a 1-bedroom walkup condo unit on the top (2nd) floor. The bath tub is as big as a full size bed... (*wink, wink* shawna!) with my own washer and dryer and a tiny balcony.

It feels good not to be homeless anymore. Funny that I felt liberated after I got those keys. Funny.

Can't wait to blog from my new crib.

stay tuned.

2 commentaires:

Alison a dit…

Can't wait to see pictures of your new apartment! The bathtub sounds awesome! Post soon!

t r i p l e eye l i d s a dit…

i cant wait to see all the bubble wrap that you will have after unpacking... on your own of course =)

and scrub the bathtub clean.. hee