mardi, juillet 15, 2008

I need 48 hours a day.....but only on good days!

YeLLOW!

I'm soooooo busy right now coz' my 38 cousin is here taking up most of my time! Wahahahaha......wait till she reads this post when she flies back!

We'll be driving down to LA for the weekend so YAY! Venice beach and Santa Monica! Shopping and more shopping! Cute LA boys!

So now, I am going to entertain you with pre-drafted post...again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm always on the look-out for furniture or anything with Xs'. Found one again.  Forgot which deisgn blog I chanced upon. Sorry!

This furniture maker's website has a rather clean aesthetic which I likey a lot. This lounge chair is really cool and sleek. Will compliment any interior decor, BUT it's $3,733. Yesh. It's nuts. sigh.


1 commentaire:

Clara a dit…

thats one crash hot piece of furniture! but the price tag is a bit much, just a bit. :)

And i also want to say that JOHN CUSACK fucking rocks! Now you can see why he is a cult classic hero!! I heart him!!

Say Anything is Awesome and if you havent already, you should also see Better Off Dead, The Sure Thing, Grosse Pointe Blank, and High Fidelity..among others They are all good but if you must choose, Grosse Pointe and High Fidelity are my fav of favs and I have prob seen them like over 10 times each.

Please go watch them!!!

And PLEASE post a photo of the person who looks like him.