dimanche, août 17, 2008

Something to be passionate about (NSFW)

Turn back now if you are —

conservative (let's be honest)
a misogynist
hates sex
my parents
my uncle/aunt/elder
hates the color Purple
hates seeing other people having fun
under 21 years old

Because I'm going to write about something I experienced for the first time in this glorious country. And you might cringe. Or get caught in the name of reading something dirrty.

Disclaimer is stated for your own good. After all, I know my readers oh so well~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A Passion Party

So I opened my email one fine day and clicked on a particular one from a friend here. Then are some words and then a huge picture of a woman's back (particularly her butt) stared back at me. No, not naked, but in a very sexy black lace panties and handcuffs. Across her upper back are pink swirly letters forming the words.........Oh well let me just show it here.
An invite to a Passion Party—It felt funny as I mouse over her butt to blur the address out.

So, was I invited to a mass orgy? I don't think so. According to what I hear, mass orgies just happens whenever alcohol is around. They're never pre-planned to precision with email invites.

So I was like what? Ran over to ask the hostess what does this means, and she was shocked that I don't know and have never been.

PEOPLE, it's the better kinky-er adults version of a Tupperware party that your mom/auntie/neighbour had hosted. Instead of kitchen tools, they sell bedroom sex toys.

And that's why I told you to look away. But I'm going to write more because I know you want more ;P

So all the girls got pretty excited. We organized a potluck dinner thingy too. Remember it's never a good idea to go shopping hungry, especially for such.

I brought along 2 frozen veggie pizza from Trader's Joe. It's funny that I brought vegetarian food to the party. And it's also funny how all 20 of us girls (it's a big crowd) were actually so busy eating that the saleslady got a little impatient while waiting for us to stop stuffing our face.

We gathered around the main room eagerly forming a semi-circle. Clipboards with an order form and a pen was distributed to everyone. She had also laid out a table full of goodies which she promptly went through with explanations, harmless demonstrations and pass them around for us to feel.

There were of course plenty of funny moments where all were giggling and asking silly questions like: "Can I put my finger inside?", "...And there is this huge battery pack attached to it?" and the best is "But what's in it for me?" (this is when she was showing a silicone tube sleeve that is meant to put over the penis for a smoother, easier hand job.)

It's also pretty hilarious when you see your friend try the numbing minty cream that you can put on the back of your throat to reduce your gag reflex while performing a BJ. Especially helpful if your partner is very very well endowed.

My friend sitting next to me ambushed the distracted-me with a discreet bullet-shaped vibrator, which is turned on FULL power. She poked my left arm with that thing while I was blind-sided, and I almost jumped! Damn~ I can imagine those to hurt, instead of bringing pleasure.

I also got to get a close-look (finally!) at the infamous Rabbit, featured in various write-ups and shows like SATC. The rabbit form was incorporated in the tool as the ears become the clitoris tickler—that actually seems more hazardous than fun. It is a little too pink to me, but it has a 3-rings part lined with (fake)pearls under the silicone skin that do feel pretty sensuous........

Anyways, time passes pretty quick when you're having fun learning new things. We continued to fuss over the catalogs that the saleslady left us with as we found even more entertaining items which she didn't get to show.

Oh one thing I forgot. She sells bottled Pheromones. You apply a few drops of the magic liquid to your main bits and they are supposed to enhance your naturals so that they radiate stronger and further to attract the opposite sex. "Will my dogs pick this up?" asked my friend innocently. And actually she is right, this is what happens when those dogs come up and sniff you under your skirt or right at your zippers. Just checking, coz' you never know what's really in the package these days.

After the whole thing wrap up, we HAVE to play a few rounds of Rock Band before we leave. I think I'm getting a little better and have ventured to play the guitar now (I only played drums or sing).

In all, it was an unforgettable night. So much that I really wanted to share and blog about this despite my on-going clean streak. Might make some of you uncomfortable at the beginning but you know you likey.............

*wink*

3 commentaires:

FT a dit…

che~ I was expecting something more NC-17, Grass!

agrasshopper a dit…

Cannot lah~ My blog is family-friendly!

The next step up will be showing live demonstration....cannot!

Anonyme a dit…

heehee, i thought i was going to get an uncensored review of the passion party! hahahahah..... oohhhh, some of the toys sound kinkishly fun, i do wonder wonder.... *giggles*