mercredi, décembre 16, 2009

Something's baking in the oven!

Spent the entire evening preparing two batchs of cookies for the annual holiday cookie exchange thingy at work. This year I organized it, so the organizer has to go all out to impress. Well, within my reach.....

Got the recipe for Cowboy Cookies. Seem to be pretty good with oatmeal, pecan, coconut and chunks of chocolate....sounds a lot eh? It is. Towards the end it was hard to mix coz of the chunkiness. Nevertheless they turned out great.

And I had to do two batch, one without nuts, so I appropriately renamed them Cowgirl Cookies. wahahahaha. I thought I was pretty smart and funny to think of that.
For one, I know my packaging is already kicking some ass. With the help of Martha (again, recipe and labels), I created these custom labels in holiday colors. So happy with the end result.

Oh, the msot important thing is that the cookies tasted really great too!!!!

Will post again after tomorrow's exchange!

Aucun commentaire: