dimanche, mars 21, 2010

Early B-day 2010

It was a lazy saturday. The BF wanted to surprise me with an early birthday celebration with friends here but I guess he can't learn to keep anything from me. muahahaha. So we started the celebration by me having a little hissy fit that he has NOT gotten any cake for me. What is a celebration without any cake? And luckily for him, we drove by the area where my fav. local cupcake bakery is and his fast wits brought him to the rescue.

A dozen angelic cupcakes from the best local The Cupcakery! The chocolate on the right is named Grasshopper! Coz' it has choc mint bits on the top.

Ok, will continue on the story of how we abuse the cupcakes later. First we met with friends at KAYA, a Korean-Jap all-you-can-eat restaurant. They have a great list of appetizers that we covet more than the sushi rolls. We ordered more alcohol than food. well, ok maybe equally so. By the time the main food was served, we were all buzzing.

These actions are due to alcohol.
This is the only food shot I took. Forgot.
Group shot towards the end.

So we were going to play pool but our preggers friend didn't like the location. so we jsut spontanesouly hopped into the 24 HR massage parlor next door! e dunnoe if it is "special" or not, we just went in! We figured we can check it out and evaluate the place ourselves.

It turned out to be ran by people from Mainland China, of course right? It was their 3rd day of opening and it cost about 20 bucks for a 30 mins foot massage. And we fell for it. Sorry no pictures coz it was kinda dark and I never thought about taking pics too.

After a satisfying treat (no happy endings though), we retreated back to our house to have the cupcakes and play some Mahjong!

The star candle is really cool because......
It sparkles!

Granted that I didn't get to celebrate my bday last year, I have kinda forgot how it is like to be the bday girl. Crazy huh. But life has been even crazier that I kinda forget some little things in life. I can't wait to be back with the family and be together with them for this.

4 commentaires:

karenthecat a dit…

MJ! looking forward to par-day-ing when you and ben come back !

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
JayWalk a dit…

Happy Birthday in advance!

agrasshopper a dit…

Thanks Lao Da!

K>yes! first we get drunk in Phuket...