mercredi, mars 03, 2010

My (biased) view of my body.

So as I hit the big 3-0, I can't help it but to reflect on my life. Yah, give me that big Yawn right there. I can smell your breath from here but, I can't help it. And today I would like to discuss on one topic.

So I always thought that I was really lucky to be born skinny. My metabolism rate is one of my rare enviable traits. I eat and eat and eat and I never got fat. So I keep eating and eating and eating. Basically whatever I want. It's great. I won't trade it for anything in the world (well, kinda). It brings me happiness.

Eating anything is actually pretty bad. I haven't check my cholesterol ever, and maybe I don't want to. But this is not the point because I actually want to talk about my cellulite.

RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE CELLULITE!!!!

I thought I was skinny and could at least get away with some of these horrible bodily issues. OK, I started developing these awful whitish stretch marks on my hips when I was a teenager. Yeah, I grew SO MUCH taller that it caused stretch marks. Weird, but I already resigned to fate on that. I have been faithfully putting on stretch mark lotions of any brands you can name. Spent a bit of money on these cosmetics and well, it helped to smooth them out but they are still so visible. I'm still a little conscious of them but have kinda grew used to it over the years.

The evils of having huge mirrors in the bathroom!!! I caught my reflection last night and saw the horrors staring back at me. I was wearing a boxer brief and the cheeks of my ass were showing a little. I saw that on the back of my tights, when I kinda squeeze/clench them together, the cellulite became so obvious! OMG.

Why??? Just when I was about to go on a beach vacation, I discover this ugly truth and now I dun even feel like packing my bikini bottoms because I want to just wear frumpy knee-length shorts.

Nature/gravity hates me.

Why???

Adding more insult to the injury, I have put on weight and my tummy is kinda sticking out a bit more than ever and it's like aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
:(

I don't wanna write anymore.

1 commentaire:

yun a dit…

its ok babe.. i still love you..