lundi, mai 17, 2010

Isn't this such a beauty?

KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer in Empire Red

I have lusted for this baby forever. But it's MINE now. wahahahaha Thanks to the perfect bf. Now maybe I'll make cookies from scratch.

3 commentaires:

Nana-land a dit…

Mine's the exact model and colour!!! Aries seldom differ

this is the best! the Y hook is a great invention! I got this for my birthday a few yrs back when i had the baking bread craze... hehehe it's still sitting somewhere at my parent's place. I should take it out and bake some puffs sooN~

Have fun baking for your lover boy~

Alison a dit…

Welcome to the kitchen aid club! I have one in white. Have fun!

Clara a dit…

Of course you will bake cookies from scratch! How else will you do it now ;)

I want one toooooo...i like the grape purple one