mercredi, mai 05, 2010

OMG you ladies have to read this!

Very innocently, I just wanted to shop online for lunch bags as mine is almost broken. Being a designer, I cannot just go to Walmart and get one. I've to shop for the coolest shite ever to be designed for a lunch bag.

I made it go a eco-friendly online store and after finally making some decisions, I wanted to browse around to see what other cool stuff they do sell.

Then I chance upon the Divacup when I was looking at Lunapads™ - Mini Pantyliner which totally intrigued me. I thought about adding one to the basket. OK wait. I didn't think it was disgusting since it's for non-period usage. You know, the damage will be so minimal. But as I read the reviews, everyone stated that it will be great to use with Divacups. What is that? Cup? I thought of breasts immediately but it doesn't make sense.

Before you leave my blog to go see what a Divacup is, please do remember to come back after and leave me your comment. Don't forget to browse the pictures section to see how you can use it.
Link

1 commentaire:

Alison a dit…

I'm shocked! did you buy one? hahaha!