mercredi, juillet 28, 2010

If you haven't realised......

We went to San Diego Comic Con this year!!!

And sorry no, I didn't sit in on any panels or special talks because I'm not a big comic fan so it was just a free and easy trip. Comics are great, unfortch, I'm not into any right now. But maybe I will soon.....

Took some great pictures. It's like Halloween or something. Check them out.

The Agnes SO-Fluffy-I-can-die Unicorn.

R2D2!


And the coolest picture of the century...............

I know. My mouth is opened way to wide but that's how buck tooth I am. It's still an awesome pic.

Tickets for next year is gonna be on sale soon. You should get yours. The next one I wanna go is prolly Anime Con. I heard there is one in Vegas!

And before I forget. We also got to see the ocean! At last!

At Pacific Beach in San Diego

And look at the 'Monkey' I found at the beach...

1 commentaire:

JayWalk a dit…

That picture of you and Pedobear is just sooooo wrong.