jeudi, juillet 15, 2010

Life is crazy / Gone too soon

I'm combining 2 posts into 1.

I have not blogged for a while coz' I was busy. Last Friday, I hosted a Game Night at our place for my department at work and it was spectacular. I didn't take any photos but it was awesome. Inviting work colleagues into your home can be tricky. I usually hate to mix work and personal. But everyone have took turns to host either Poker Night or Game Night so I had too.

Plus our new boss just started. This Monday. I'm a religious reader of my horoscope on astrologyzone.com and with her fore-warnings of the solar eclipse that just happened on the 11th July, I had a weird feeling. This new boss would make or break it. He'll be the fourth Director I've experience in this position in this agency. They usually say 3rd is the charm, but my 3rd boss voluntarily stepped down and is now under the mercy of the new one. Whether he stays or leaves, no one but Boss No. 4 will know.

So the week began okay until the past two days when he repeatedly ask me to make changes on one particular project. Then, Big Boss hated another project. So everything went off balance and stress escalates. Then I realize it might just be politics. Then I was needed on the project anymore coz new guy got his peep to take care of it outside the agency. WTF. You guys probably cannot understand what I am saying but it's ok, I feel better ranting already.

We'll see what other shit can happen. Hopefully I won't be fired soon. I have been seeing signs of change around me. it's kinda creepy.

There are also some other bad shit that's happening. Like the BF getting traffic tickets served to him left and right after holding a clean record for more than a decade. When they come, they come in shit loads.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first friends in LV—this couple L & J were nothing but great friends to me. They treated me like family when I had no one.

6 months ago, L was just 4 months pregnant when she had to go under emergency C-section to deliver the baby. L was fine but the baby stayed in critical condition since Day 1. Little R fought, struggled, resisted all odds to live another day after another day.

Sad to say, little R breathed her last breath last Saturday. A day after I just met up with L & J who were actually optimistic about Little R being able to discharge from the hospital. 

Sigh.

This weekend, we'll attend Little R's wake and burial. I don't know if I can hold myself together. I bet I'll break down. It's about time to.

Aucun commentaire: