mercredi, août 31, 2011

distraction

There's a lot of things I want to say but I have no courage to. So let's focus on FOOD.

First I shared an order for a box of Utah sweet peaches with some colleagues. Hope I got 桃花运?The good kind please.

They are really sweet. I only have 1/3 of that box for myself but it's a lot. I wanted to share some with my downstairs neigbours but no one answered the door. Too bad.

Sayaka is going to be here tomorrow. I can't wait to pick her up and have some girly time together. She's just here a few hours earlier than her hubby. And then for Friday, we will be going to a very nice steak restaurant Capital Grill at Fashion Show Mall.

Have you heard of Restaurant Week? If you haven't, you should check them out. Last year I went to Fleur de Lys, which typically will cost more than $100 for a person's meal but it cost only $50.11 for that particular week. So this year, I'm going to 3 restaurants during Restaurant Week!!! Not only is this for charity, I get to eat great food at super fancy restaurants for a fraction of the price. This happens in most major cities so go check it out!!!

I'll post pictures once I finish those 3 meals. Last one will happen at Jean Georges Steakhouse next Friday.



Aucun commentaire: