samedi, août 13, 2011

When something bad happens,

I'm glad there is always someone/something good around.

Moral of the story: Don't work late all by myself again because when my car battery decided to die prematurely last night, it wasn't funny.

BUT

Happy to have friends who are just a phonecall away to give me a ride.

Happy to know someone with a handy jumpstart-car device.

Happy to find an auto shop with honest and helpful people working there.

Happy to find out the battery is still under warranty.

Happy to not pay a single cent.

Happy to have the same nice gentleman install my new windscreen wipers.

Happy to have streak-less windscreen.

Happy to find out tomorrow will rain before I wash my car.

Happy to be free to drive to the doggy park in the evening.

Happy to chat with dog-loving strangers.

Happy to have no TV that will waste my time.

Happy to go to bed now, but not before playing a little Angry Bird first.

Aucun commentaire: