jeudi, août 04, 2011

Life goes on

Sparky makes his little spot in my room with an red ikea throw, a lime green wrap that was supposed to cover the printer, two of his buddies and a new teddy bear. Funny thing is I shouldn't have kept the teddy which was gifted from the ex, but I did. And one fine day Sparky walked into my room with teddy in his mouth. Now it's his to vent his frustration on, he loves chewing on teddy's ears. Nom nom nom.


I'm going tubing this Saturday! I'm very happy to be making more meaningful friendships with more people. Well, we never know how people truly are, but we can give it a try. And doing all these fun activities OUTSIDE with nature. It's wonderful just thinking about it. We'll be drinking and chatting, flowing lazily down the Colorado River... ...

1 commentaire:

karenthecat a dit…

i forgot about your blog again. i've neglected mine too. but it's back on starting TODAY!