dimanche, octobre 01, 2006

weekend highlights

I had an AWESOME time last Saturday night. Went to the SCISSOR SISTERS as I mentioned earlier and it was a blast! The crowd was mainly gay teddy-bear-like men – goatees and wife beaters ready to go. Oh, not to mention, that skinny dude wearing a chili-red tee with the word ‘FAGGOT’ across his chest. (Shawn told me later that she saw another guy wearing an identical tee later.)


The grand finale was fabulous! The main singer jumped out in his signature skintight gold-sequined jumpsuit, complete with a hoodie! Along came a skinny topless longhaired guy who made me do a double take coz I thought he was a girl. Those delicate features! He wore a leather fringed mini skirt and hoola-hooped his way all over the stage. He is a great dancer. Then he took off the skirt and was revealed a gold G-string! Almost looked naked! And I was looking really hard but I think he totally tucked his dick behind coz it was kinda flat from the front! OH MY GOD.

EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING!




And yo peeps, you like my new hairdo?

~~~

Sunday morning was spent at the shop coz there is a training session. MB wants to be sure that all of us are prepared for the upcoming holiday gifting season. So we have to practice our wrapping skills while she demonstrated THE WAY to do it.

After that I went to have Viet Pho for lunch with Shinta. I am so glad homegirl has moved back and I have one more friend to play with! We were gonna get the car-share SUV to help move some newly-bought furniture for her but alas! When we arrived, we discovered both cars of the company was broken into! Such horrible luck! So I called the company to inform them, and the lady didn’t take the news very well as only a few days ago, another car was also broken into! Well, they shouldn’t have picked such a ghetto area to place their cars. We had such a hard time finding it too.

So we HAD to find something else to do and we went shopping! But yours truly managed to walk outta H&M without any damage done. Am so proud of myself.

~~~

I am getting busy as I receive some freelance to do while my day job is picking up more work. Great. I really needed to work to keep my mind off other stuff. Other unnecessary stuff that like to fuck with my mind and throw me off balance. I wish I could go to sleep, and not wake up. But I do not want to die. I just want to sleep and have sweet dreams; coz the thought of sleeping forever just seems really nice right now.

~~~

It is going to be a long weekend coming. I didn’t even realize it. I only remember now coz I have another concert to go to – The Killers! Finally. I waited really long for this.

2 commentaires:

Nana-land a dit…

chio bu!

though dun look like u leh...=P

Clara a dit…

bitch!!!! i want, want, WANT to go for Killers too, and scissor sisters (though not as much as Killers).

have a blast! and take more videos for me.