vendredi, septembre 29, 2006

what's for halloween???

Hello all. I am going to announce that my period just visited me!

Finally! After tormenting me with its unpleasant pre-arrival alerts, for the longest time, I am free.

Ah! Free from the tortures of my gender. Now I can resume my carefree days, that’s is, until 3 weeks later. Ha!

~~~~

On a lighter note, I’ll be going to SCISSOR SISTERS tomorrow night! It will be at the Warfield and I cant wait. A friend keep asking me if I have any plans to sneak into the backstage to get him the phone number of one of the group members – BabyDaddy. Hehehehe what a name.

I’m planning to wear my platinum blonde wig which is cut in a short chin-length bob, maybe tight black jeans, black/pink adidas boots, finished with dark lips and smoky eyes. I don’t know what I should wear for my top. Something bright!

~~~~

The next dilemma is HALLOWEEN. What should I be??? I really have no idea. I the devil girl the first year, the Fifth element the second, and a clown and then a pirate for the last year.

Any ideas?

Meanwhile enjoy these cutest-to-death Halloween costumes of creative dogs and their owners.










2 commentaires:

Nana-land a dit…

the doggies are SO CUTE!!!

i like ur blonde get up...post the pic up!!!

shrly a dit…

OMG!!
they are soooo cute!!! ahhaha