dimanche, décembre 03, 2006

Another Monthly Alameda Sunday Antique Fair

Haven't been there in a long time and I miss it. Don't need to go there frequently, but once in a few months is always fun. Every trip brings something new.


Clara would love this vintage clothes/shoes stall.

I saw Santa shopping for the holidays too!



This totally grabbed my attention from 10 feet away. try to read the last tiny line!

Erick ended up buying this. Initially I was going to get it for a Jap friend. bad joke?
Dated Tuesday, 14th August, 1945. Imagine that day, when someone picked up that fresh new crisp paper.

Reminded me of Alexander Girard's patterns and folk art dolls.

I love monkeys. And if you watched the Phantom of the Opera, you'll remember this guy.


Spotted that fake wooden leg in the middle!


Went for pho (again) after the fair, I think I have had enough for the rest of the year.

My conquests!

USD$1 postcard album. was falling into pieces but i love the cover and will fix the spine.

Another X for my collection. USD$3

Wooden cake stand! so awesome! USD$5

I bought one more thing but it is a gift so I cannot put it on my blog...boohoo. Maybe I will post it after i gave it away coz it is so cute and I cannot keep it to myself for much longer. Hope you guys enjoyed the photos!

1 commentaire:

Clara a dit…

yah i would totally love to be there! everytime i go, i have this urge to buy smelly/almost-mouldy secondhand clothes/bags/shoes. but always hold back coz 1) needs clean up 2) sometimes the smell IS really yucky 3) need to be able to pull off.

but i love vintage/oppt shopping