dimanche, décembre 17, 2006

I just wanna stuff my face with food.

Wanna guess what is inside this box?


CUPCAKES!!! GIMME SOME CUPCAKES~ UH HUH, UH HUH!


I remember I posted about Miette’s yummilicious stuff. They are a local bakery using only organic ingredients.

SO IT MEANS THAT MY CUPCAKES MUST BE REALLY HEALTHY FOR ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

So pretty and delicious. I tried the “Old-fashioned Cupcake” previously, but this time, these two are so much better. I believe they are “Chocolate Cupcake with Vanilla cream” and “Vanilla Cupcake with Cream”. The thing is the creams are not too sweet at all. And that is hard to find. But they are $3 a pop. Next time I’ll bring my next visitor to the Ferry Building where you can find all these cool expensive local delights.

Also saw this awesome sign outside a Meat Store.

~~~

Oh, here are some of my Agency’s X’mas Party last Friday. It was held at the Hilton Hotel in downtown. 2 giant yellow school buses came to pick us up, as we yelled at pedestrians along the way. Hahahaha. That was before we were drunk.

The party was more fun than I expected, because I didn’t expect anything. Hahaha, some peeps just simply disregarded the party and condemned it to be a loser. But I don’t think so. I had fun with the colleagues I like and I even danced. It was silly but I love 80’s music. We took most of the photo at the designated photo area, reminiscing the old school prom night photo booths.

I have to say, the girls working with me are all pretty good looking. There is no one I would call Fugly. And I wonder if how they do the hiring process??? Mmmm… …


The Pretty Girls~

Me, Max & Shawn

My manager/work daddy & I




There's TOO much dessert.

~~~

PUPPY!
I AM COMING HOME REAL SOON!

1 commentaire:

Nana-land a dit…

i love parties, i like 80s music and i love the unicorn on your shirt!

come back quick!