jeudi, décembre 07, 2006

Quit, asking me! I just don’t feel good for now.

14 days more to go and I will be back to sing-a-lala-land. I can’t wait. Though my enthusiasm is not that obvious, believe me, I really can’t wait to go back. I know I will be happy lah~

~~~

Tomorrow night is my agency’s X’mas party. The theme for this year is 80’s prom night. Well, during the 80’s, I spent most of my nights in diapers. So this time I will let the old ones shine. Just gonna pick a retro blue dress that I got in Singapore the last time I went back. See? There is bound to be an occasion to wear a dress, so girls, don’t hesitate and just buy that expensive nice dress if it fits!

Last year’s X’mas party was on a cruise boat. But the funniest thing was that the agency doesn’t have money to pay for it to actually cruise. So it was docked the whole night!!! Only the steady swaying part will remind you that you are actually on water, still water that is.

~~~

I am feeling so restless now. I have to take a sleeping aid to be able to rest through the whole night. Small girl, big problems.

I miss Puppy a lot.

I went to the pet store and asked to hold the pekingnese puppy they had. He was a nottie fellow, but so cute and generous with his kisses. Sigh. I cannot betray Puppy though.

Here’s an old pic of a friend’s dog, Emma. Funny thing is I remember the dog’s name but not the owner. Heh heh heh.



~~~

I’m tired, I just need to sleep.

~~~

another thing is, Janice is getting married! That’s right! Finally one of us is getting hitched (BChoo not counted, she is waaaaaay too ahead). Happy, so happy. But that bitch is having her wedding ceremony in Feb. BITCH! I can’t go. I am so sorry I can’t make it.

Why? Why did I come all the way here and then feel so sad coz I am missing everything? Then again I insist on staying here and toture myself (as my mom will put it) and feel so miserable but still REFUSE to move back? What is wrong with me?

I love pain. I think. There is no other explanation.

I should tattoo the word *PAIN* on my ass. Hahahahahahahahaha gosh~ I’m so farney.

Aucun commentaire: